Diễn đàn MMO Cộng đồng Việt
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Đào pi trên điện thoại

Go down

Đào pi trên điện thoại Empty Đào pi trên điện thoại

Bài gửi by Admin Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:13 pm

Hot hot- Join my team on Pi network

Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members. Pi is dedicated to helping everyday people capture more economic value that today goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries. Pi depends on the collective contributions of its members. If you are looking for quick money, look elsewhere.

What is Pi?

Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. Cryptocurrencies are a new form of digital money that is maintained and secured by a community, instead of by governments or banks. Today, you can mine (or earn) Pi by helping to secure the currency and by growing Pi’s trusted network. While most cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) have been very hard for everyday people to use and access, Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into the palm of your hand.

Click to join
Đào pi trên điện thoại Pi%2Bnetwork
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 44
Đến từ : Hồ Chí Minh

https://www.trongnv3979.com/?hl=en

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang